Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Greetings

Hey all,

This is my first blog ever!  Pretty excited to get this thing started.  This will primarily follow my artistic ventures with a bit of everyday life.  I may even throw in a few gaming experiences to help supplement a slightly broader blog.  So anyways, my name is Daniel for those of you who don't know and I am currently in college for animation and some fine arts.  I hail from Huntington University at the moment and live on the best floor on campus, Wright 3rd!  I've got less than a year and a half before I graduate and start looking for work (kinda scared about that).  I tend to follow a more 2D approach in most of my animations.  I love 2D digital cutouts for hobbies, and would like to follow a career in digital 2D animation.  And I wouldn't mind having some 3D modeling on the side.  I love the fine arts and I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself.  Painting is probably my best medium, followed by drawing, sculpting, and then print making.

Currently, the games I'm playing a lot of are Magic the Gathering, League of Legends, Vindictus, Mabinogi and Minecraft.  Though, recently I haven't had much time for any of those because of my classes.  I'm currently in Junior Project, which is fairly intestive, and will only get worse.  And an awesome illustration class known as Inspirational Design.  I will be posting stuffs from both of those classes periodically throughout the semester, so keep an eye out!

Thats about it.

Thanks for popping in on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment